What is AssistD?
“AssistD”, is a software application which assist in handling feedback related to the facilities. This App focuses on making sure that the feedback, is raised by the end-user without many clicks, logins and procedures. Similarly, the personal responsible for handling the feedbacks must be able to assign, change status and comment on the feedbacks raised with simplicity. The facilities management team will be able to view performance reports and impediments as they dim fit for any retrospection or analysis.
What are the requirements to use AssistD App?
An android/ iOS phone with:
- Camera (to scan the QR code)
- Active Internet connection
What are the requirements to use AssistD Web-based Dashboard?
Any of the following browser updated to the latest official patch:
- Internet Explorer
As a user how do I install the AssistD App?
This is one time registration process:
- Download the “AssistD” App from Google Playstore or App Store
- On first time install, you can register using any social account
- An OTP will be sent to your email address
- Please enter the OTP and your verification will be successful.
- The next screen will ask you to enter “First Name” and “Last Name”
- Now you are ready to use the App.
How do I give the feedback through the App?
- The first screen will have 2 options:
- Scan QR code. OR
- Enter a unique “AssistD” code, which is displayed on the QR code sticker at each location.
- On successfully scanning/entering the QR code the app will know the location from where the feedback is given
- You need to select from the categories:
- Write your own feedback and Click “Submit” at the end
For any other queries please contact email@example.com